Wednesday, May 7, 2008

when i was young, i thought of growing old.
Alrights, back to reality.
Papers are gonna be over in a day's time,
but i can visualise the O level papers charging towards me.
Results would be, i guess, worse off then normal standards.
Perhaps it's me coming up with my excuses,
but perhaps, i'm still convincing myself.
I was sick a week before exams and it lasted till almost now.
Shoulder's like dropping off.
Cool huh.
I'm superly disturbing Melissa Liu now,
and i think's super entertaining.
There's beeen a huge chunk of disappointment i guess,
despite you reassuring me and stuff,
i know it's back.
And it's not got better but as expected worse.
And yet another new topic's you've started talking about.
The whole world knows now.
Nobody's perfect huh.
I need a trip to ECP.
Stresss!
Perhaps i need that cycling trip again,
but i must remember my gel pad.
As i flipped throught the pass pages of my life,
in something called my mind,
regrets i've had a lot.
mistakes i've made alot, (maybe not)
Perhpas it's time that i start what i started, do what i did.
But for some matters,
it's weird but i have no sense of nostalgia.
The first 30 odd pages of 'for one more day' had left me thinking,
but nothing comes my way.
Okay, think i better shut up.
I need a day out,really.
you know why.
over and out 10:40 PM