Friday, May 9, 2008
BUBBLE GUM TOES
Came across somthing in my folder when i was doing mass cleaning.
Was superly touched by this;
Tong fung hua, im rowena.
Cheer up, you seem so emo nowadays.
I know that i don't know what you're going through or how you are feeling but i just wanted to let you know that if you need someone, im here.
I know im not close to you but just you let you know that i care for you as a friend.
You are not alone in the world.
Don't think too much, sometimes things happen for a reason that will work out in the end.
You can vent your anger on me too.
It's fine. As long as it makes you feel a little bit better.
My number is ******** just in case.
Cheer up cause you're are loved by me! (:
I only editted the number part, like duh.
Miss those times in Sec 2 with her though.
I'll remember you for sure :D
Doubt she reads my blog but yeah,
you're a rare species. :D
Back to reality,
outted with balls, zhu and ferlycia Y ytd,
makan-ed, shopped and i left.
while they went to watch iron man.
I've got a lot of things stuffed up in my heart,
i need to let it out, but this doesn;t seem the right time.
Waves after waves, that's how life's like.
BUT I NEVER KNEW THAT SOME HUMAN BEINGS CAN BE SO IMPERFECT,
while the rest are just imperfect.
Maybe one day when i burst,
the same routine would happen again,
apologising and apologising and making empty promises AGAIN.
Is that how you want your life to be?
Is that how you want people to judge you?
You may seem to be uberly nice,
but behind their backs,
what're you doing? what're you doing to yourself and others,
What a joke, you've made yourself the clown.
One day people would realise.
I'm superly disappointed with you friend.
The time will come i believe.
over and out 9:17 PM