Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Something hit me,
so suddenly during the morning assembly.
It was just, just that moment that i felt you.
And after that, so coincidentally,
your name appeared on some piece of paper i was looking at?
When all seems fine,
there's always something bound to struck me.
I needed to confide in my best bud,
but you're going through the really downs of life.
I'm sorry i'm not good with my words,
but yes, you're always in my mind.
I love you bud, you know it :D
Don't wanna mention the match today,
the moment it comes to my mind,
i feel like crying.
I've lost hope, i've lost the confidence in all these.
But i know i can't cause i must be the one setting the good example.
But you're just one big disappointment to all of us here.
As for you, the one whom i mentioned earlier,
i read your blog, it's more like i thought it was me, but it's not kinda thing.
SMS me if you know i'm referring to you. (:
GOD BLESS YOU.I really need to chill,
enough of tears.
over and out 6:43 AM