Wednesday, January 30, 2008
( one paragraph missing )
First of all,
It wouldn't concern any of the readers but yeah,
i just had to vent it out.
Hey you, i'm really really sorry and i feel guilty deep inside myself.
I hate myself for doing and saying that, but yeah, i've already done it.
I'm really sorry ________, though i know at the end of the day you won't mind.
The bus ride just now seemed like it's been seconda, i've been thinking, thinking of all these.
And this is my firs disappointment of me not appreciating someone, someone important to me.
For once i thought i always needed time on my own but,
yeah, you've really changed that perception. Thanks a lot.
But yeah, guess i'll call you to say sorry. <333s.
Everyone's changing and i don't feel the same.
I just don't feel right.
I've got nothing much to blog about just that:
1. i love house prac. :D
2. I flunked my Geog and Maths test.
Everytime i try to think,
my head spins.
Okay just for you, in case you nag again.
The one who i sms everyday,
last night's call was funnaye.
:D First time i was so open to talk about _______ okay.
I'm sorry.
over and out 6:19 AM