Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Kepp holding on,
cause you know you'll make it through.
Computer's finally fixed, like after donkey years.
Special thanks to the special 2 who helped out.
Love you so (:
China and Thai trip's been Great, can't be bothered to blog about it.
:D :D :D
School's been alrights, and like of course,
Camp was a Blast though it started out not veh okay for me.
But it's over, still kinda in a camp mood.
Celebration tomorrow for camp, three cheers.
And the hungry cheers with Ms Tan :D
So much insides after camp, love it, love you guys :D
I've got a lot to say but there's only one person whom i'm talking to.
BUDDY :D
Thanks for being so nice, be it 2007 or what.
Love you so.
And to the one whom i sms everyday,
i've got nothing to say cause i sms you everyday.
But outing soon alrights. :D
Had mission today,
the front part was rather emotional for me, but i beared through it,
w/o tears :D
I hope i'll enjoy it tomorrow as well.
I seriously miss my carebear (:
Just stay strong.
over and out 5:10 AM