Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Friday, January 25, 2008

I want you to think about that,
O level's art's been a lil stressing,
or rather i wouldn't be stressing so much because of someone.
It's too much of a ___________ for me huh.
But i'll make sure ________________ (:
To the one who i sms everyday,
i pity you so i mentioned you this time round.
Somebody's making me superrrr confused with all those sms.
But yeah, guess i've thought it through.
I just realised i've got like nothing to blog about,
okay shall just talk about school.
1. Best Friend, M attacked me today.
2. I had my eye and backbone checkup today.
3. Had 1 hour chinese test today after school.
4. Stayed back for Art and the whole room was flooded with only badmintoners.
5. Three hours of Art was only spent on like 6 drawings.
p.s/ The boy up there's so effing cute :D
CLICK for beautiful memories.
over and out 4:05 AM