Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Saturday, December 1, 2007

Here I go again,
Chalet was rather alrights,
Just that I hate the part where I was like a maid to order.
I ask myself why I’m so good to you all,
When I’m treated, always like this from you guys.
What people are you guys man.
Perhaps that was the worst decision made.
I can’t wait for the later part of Dec to be here.
I mean seriously, I need a break from all these shit,
Really.
I feel sorry for the TS Dragonboaters, Rest in Peace.
And for the TKGS girl, same to you.
How fragile life is but, _______________.
So yeah.
And to the one I have to sms everyday w/o fail,
You better be nice to me okay (:
And D, I’m veh veh veh veh veh sorry.
I need to watch the golden compass and perhaps game plan!
But I’m seriously broke.
Oh god, I just saw my plastic package deals.
Really cheap, and it saves me like 100 euros by ordering?
Damn, but where can I find like 235 euros?
Santa, can I have it for Christmas, it’s on my wishlist.
Where’d you go?
I miss you so.
over and out 8:06 AM