Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Saturday, December 8, 2007

Forget about everything and runaway,
(editted)
First of all, happy birthday Karine :D
And Andy Lau came to Singapore today,
Damn it, we missed it by just a bit.
If not can see him at the airport. :D
Shall skip the morning part.
Next I had a date with Duke.
I saw Xing Cheng Cheng! :D
Haha, caught the golden compass.
And again, I fell asleep, thanks for the nudge huh.
Then homed.
Super pathetic sickening man.
Inside story lah, don’t wish to type it out.
Thanks Duke and ______ for smsing me after that incident.
Collected the photos, and finally.
More to come. :D
Everytime I think of you,
My phone would start getting excited.
Tears keep spilling,
Just like those days.
over and out 5:14 AM