Saturday, December 22, 2007
For one more night,
First of all,
aunt and co. are really great and hospitable to us. :D
Thanks a lot.
Today was some Chinese festival whereby family got together,
more important than New Year. (:
Mummy is in Guangdong, so we had that dinner at aunt's house.
Coolios, she's really fair, even us were treated like her own kids.
Prawns, Abalone, sharks fin, grouper etc.
She gave us a Leica camera yesterday,
okay, though that brand sounds stranger to many.
If, i say if you're really a camera fanatic, you'll know the brand.
the first time i was educated about it, i told myself, i'll never get one.
and now, omg, dreams do come true.
Sis conquered my Prada sling so Aunt gave me a LV sling.
Omg, ain't she nice?
I'll repay her someday, i promise (:
I nearly died when i woke up today.
Severe aches on my arm due to the intensive playing of Bleach on the Wii.
Worst than training okay, maybe this is better than training though.
killerrrr.
The one who sms-es me:
I shall reply you here thou.
Hmmm, what if i said wasn't waiting?
haha, no lah.
I feel blessed, i will feel blessed and i felt blessed okay. :D
Miss me more okay?
HongKong, here i come tmr!
8 girls (:
Hey _____,
i've been dreaming of you for the past 3 days you know!
And it's almost the same thing.
Omggg, 3 nights of you.
Unrealistic dreams,
stop thinking about it.
over and out 8:01 AM