Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Flames to dust, lovers to friends.
Just read ______’s blog,
and I didn’t even realise you blogged this 2 sentences about me,
Thanks man. (: Same to you.
Oh wells, I gotta like slack and slack till it’s time to go out.
Stupid M nearly killed me yesterday and it made me skipped training.
Mummy was like saying ministers also got day off, you?
You’re out, everyday.
She’s gonna kill me if she know I’m going out later again.
But its for a good cause :D
Wanted so badly to visit Mr Fatty Weng, but then it was raining so heavily.
I miss his homemade tofu, must go back one day man.
So Bused to Suntec then to Somerset to meet Cheryl.
It’s rather fun, not knowing your way and not knowing the person you’re gonna meet know. :D
Cool.
I was trying to guess how Cheryl looked like and stuff.
Then I got lost and stuffs, walking in the rain.
Practically love it. ( :
Then bus-ed back home.
Total yayness cause I’ve got a tick off my Christmas wishlist.
Thanks a lot (:
Santa Santa, but I still want my plastic packages,
Or should I just get them one by one since there’s 20% off. :D
People, if you’re in town today, go down to Starbucks and buy a coffee and make your donations alrights?
Come one, it’s the season of giving, make those unfortunate ones feel blessed.
: D and lotsa love.
over and out 8:54 PM