Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Am I not pretty enough,
Is my heart too broken.
Oh wells, airport session was cool.
And those people with me rocked! (:
Like duh.
My job was pretty fun and exciting.
Ts rocks man.
All the best for sea games, go for Gold.
Pizza Hut-ed,
Rahhhhhh, just cheese and more cheese hor.
But the food was =/
Uncooked chicken for me, alternate somemore.
Weather these few days had been great but then (fill in the blanks)
Ij and Sengkang trailed today, COOL man.
And haha, so much fun and insides.
Another airport session tmr, then training then competition. :D
Cool man.
And yes, days should quickly pass so that I can go away and not see people who make me unhappy. (:
As usual, stupid retarded ps me AGAIN.
Rahhhhh you lah.
Diana oh Diana, how much I missed you during thr IJ trail man!
Haha.
Can I simply get my hands on the plastic package deals, please?
And oh to be nice, anyone wants to buy sports stuffs?
Like 90% off, Macphearson area! :D
And to the one I sms everyday, be nice to me! :D
Like you have to ok, if not no one will sms you.
What self praise is international disgrace, slap you ah.
Sheesh lah, Cheryl wants me to send my photos to her, solo one for the fact sheet.
I also not say zilian, then solo’s like all those emo ones.
Sheesh, how do I get one? : (
I don’t know if you’ll know I’m talking to you here,
But hey, I know the reason ald, so its ok (:
So much to say, but it’s kept in the heart.
Anyone going to town on the 6th of Dec?
over and out 6:33 AM