Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Monday, November 19, 2007

Screw the world,
Screw this shit.
First of all, you don’t effing ask for something in such a rude tone okay.
I don’t feel like agreeing with you and your team.
Disaster after training.
But hey, thanks for the food.
I think FD’s such a pain in the ass,
Deprives me of my effing teenage hood.
Screw all these.
Don’t effing ask me about anything or try to effing comment on this post to make me feel better or what. Cause you’re the one who’s making me feel like this.
Screw you.
Carebear, I seriously need you.
You’re the only one who knows about seriously everything.
So much to talk to you about.
You’re seriously missed by me!
Duke, you’re flying.
I’ll miss you the number of times I breathe.
Enjoy your prom :D
我非常十分不开心。
Can you draw that curve for me?
It's not the first, nor the last.
Why are you guys wearing masks?
I admit i seriously am wearing one now,
i'm just plainly disappointed in you.
I know, it's gonna happen again. Screw it.
over and out 1:52 AM