Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Thursday, November 1, 2007

Let me play with the stars.
I finally settled my Helen banner and notice board after 2 days.
I’ve settled my budgeting.
(Thanks Jacq, the things you did so much reminds me of porky)
I’m still at Step 1 for Badminton banner though.
I missed a ‘million’ lessons so far and training too.
And I miss school.
Camp was Great with a capital G.
Sannath, Rayyan, Shafiq, D and Nemo!
You guys so made a impact.
Sannath made us think of Lord ‘fahgua’
Rayyan was a teddy bear.
Shafiq has the actions, accent and words like someone.
Nemo was just nemo :D
D made me feel as if she was an IJ girl.
I’m so looking forward for camp :D
Juat as I thought this hols was boring with no holiday trips.
Korat, Macau,Guangzhou and Jun An.
But most importantly I’m praying for a HK drop by.
Lil spongebob told me this-
fasten your seatbelts fly to the refridgerator into the flower garden to see pink monkeys dance ballet in their elephant tutu and they're green bananas with a cherry on top :]
How random was that.
Okay, money is a big problem now.
I’ve got almost a $200 debt to settle and I don’t know if I should even turn up for the course I so much really wanna go for $90. Save me.
Okay, I don’t miss you anymore (:
Superbia.
Labels: Make believe.
over and out 7:27 AM