Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
It’s the same old story.
It’s really miracle know,
I thought of you and you sms-ed me.
How cool. (But you don’t know who you’re)
D is finally back and your sms cheered me up, really.
Truckloads of love, can’t wait for our date (:
Class chalet tmr, bet it’s gonna be super duper fun.
Like picnic under the stars, haha.
Can’t wait to see classmates!
Like ________________________________.
(Cannot be biased)
Bon Voyage Sherilyn Tan!
Enjoy yourself.
Those who went for Korea are coming back (:
And Michelle’s coming back soon.
I can’t wait for it’s my turn to fly!
Bought my granola bars today, fast I know.
But I was in Cold Storage you see.
Seriously pray that I can drop by at HK,
since I’m gonna be in Macau for days.
I wanna go to the lomo shop! :D
Then I’ll get I tick off my Christmas wishlist.
Alrights, first you were nice, then un-nice then nice again.
I seriously can’t be bothered with big time losers like you.
Goodbye.
My hands are itchy, I need to take photos!
And my digicam’s coming back to me.
How cool huh, your camera gets to go to korea but not the owner.
How unfair life is. Haha.
Lomo, lomo here I come,
Lomo is thy sex. :D
over and out 6:36 AM