Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Thursday, November 22, 2007

From crayons to perfume.
Past days had been horrible, had.
Cried myself to bed for 2 nights.
Screw this world man.
Banners are finally completed.
And I finally solved the problem between LTC and training.
It’s good to see you’re a happy kidd though.
And I seriously wondered if that was what happened after that matter.
Oh man, I don’t want this to happen.
And for you, I’m seriously starting to hate you, even more.
Your sms-es are efiing effing ‘hurting’ ?
Screw you, get lost, get a life.
I’m starting to see your true colours.
Hey buddy, I’ve got my Catrigain and thanks for being so nice :D
And to the one whom I’ve promised to sms everyday, please thank me and miss me ok.
I sms you everyday w/o fail ok. :D
想问自己为什么再也不是你的开心?
over and out 7:11 AM