Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Saturday, November 24, 2007

First of all,
Can I be your happy pill?
Carebear!
Thanks for the call. (:
Really cheered me up and I miss you know!
Training today was rather alrights,
(okay, I’m lying)
I had aches all over and cartilage problem surfaced againnn.
My backside hurts.
So pissed that sis threw my schedule away,
It’s like my life know.
How I live Nov and Dec depends on that.
Total Rahnesssssssss.
Towned, and bought my planner then homed.
Buddy, thanks for being so nice ok.
:D
I think I’m turning autistic after reading the storybook.
Haha, I haven’t talked to my daddy for days ald.
And a bit to mummy only. Oops.
Ate Kenny Rogers and it was so salty,
Or rather, don’t ever go try it.
If you do, just order the macaroni and cheese and the corn muffins.
I can’t wait to see the photos (:
Summer came like cinnamon.
over and out 3:16 AM