It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Alrights, chalet was Great with a capital G. Since you guys want sarcasm, I’ll give it ALL to you.
sec2s have to like keep running to cheers and all. sec1s, helping and ate a little. sec2s, bbqing and running marathon. sec3s, eating. sec4s, crapping;i guess, and eating.monster, bbqing-.- exseniors, eating.
Yes this is it. Look at the BOLD words.
Excuse me, I DID help ok and I even BBQ-ed for the ex seniors, 3 of them! F shit.
Since when do we experience a lack of ____ ? This is the 1st year this happened.
Oh yeah, PLEASE. We effing slept at 7 am in the morn. And when we’re in, they rushed down. Please it’s more like it’s you guys took the whole place. What gives you the right to sleep and why can’t we?
Stuck up freakos, just get a life.
You’re so DUMB. get it?
F-shit, paid $20 cash for it. And I still gotta walk all the way to pasir ris MRT just to get myself food to cure my gastric.
I seriously regretted paying and that I SHOULD HAVE donated it to some children’s home or smth. At least I KNOW that the money is SPENT WISELY. I seriously didn’t want to blog okay, But after reading your blog, you made me feel like a fool who went for your chalet.
It’s more like, you guys only told us the chalet no. For the past 3 years, every year we won’t stay in the chalet for long in the night, What makes you think that we’ll be inside?
What makes you think that you don’t have to inform us of what’s going on?
Why can the organising committee 2 years back wait for the whole world before games took place? Respect yourself before you can get the respect of others.
“people were still like busily ordering lah, wth. dontknow what's help.” You get it? You call this a team?
I bet I must be the happiest person on Earth because I went to a Great chalet. You give me sarcasm and opinions, I give it back to you.
Not happy? Tell me, I’ll arrange for a thrash out sessions with the whole team. I mean it.