Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Thursday, October 11, 2007

Those days are Gone.
Time to wait for lousy results.
Ok, for those who’re taking O’s, best of luck.
I’m all behind you guys (:
There’s this mass phototaking in school tmr,
And I think it’s so cool.
Looking forward to it though :D
Totally uber coolness.
I feel the urge to splurge, I haven’t been buying things for months.
Succeeded going through the GSS period,
i'm proud to say.
Now that exams are over and I have cash now,
Must go chiong ald.
Training spoilt plans,
So no catching up session tmr.
And again, holidays equals to no holiday.
The usual, trng.
But I’m thinking of taking up work, most probably at Mini Toons.
Haha, I hope aunt accepts me, cause if I’m not wrong,
supposed to be 16 years of age.
Alright, gotta rest for training tmr.
And I hope I get to see _______ :D
Goodnight, YOU.
Loved and missed, peeps.
over and out 9:07 AM