Saturday, October 27, 2007
This was fun.
Alrights, today passed superr quickly.
And the only thing i remembered clearest was 15 messages and his tears.
Was it even over?
Okay, let find a topic to talk about?
Racism and Religion?
I don't get it why some people are going racist all over and so.
Let's pretend, Person A's a chinese and B's some other race.
B starts disturbing A, how annoying can that get?
I mean if races just RESPECT each other, will there even be any tension?
NO, rightt?
So why not we people think about our actions and words?
And respect ourselves?
Religion, a big trouble for me, last time.
Seriously, i HATE it when some other people come asking and telling us that we can't say no to them or else our final destination would be hell etc etc etc.
so sick and tired of these.
I have my own religion and i'm NOT easily influenced okay?
And this doesn't mean that you can go find other victims okay!
Of all, it's STILL a matter of respect.
All i wanna' do now is shut myself out from the world.
I need a break, i need some time alone, to THINK- of everything that are coming and had come in this 2007.
Big sigh and big hooray,
i think i'm moving to newton for about a month again.
Aunt's going like all over the world,
Beijing, shanghai, States etc etc etc.
Makes me think really deep about my future though.
A rich tai tai or you know it, working like siao.
It takes me an hour plus to travel to school,
but i think around less than 10 mins to town,
and this is what makes me grin.
:D big, big smile.
Okay, just to pass down message,
those who're going for the Leadership thingy on monday,
the atire's PE.
I need a job, a part time job.
Anyone?
I'm so lost, not w/o you.
over and out 11:51 AM