Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I’m lying alone,
With my head on the phone.
Okay, 2 teardrops sounds alright,
So I’m gonna skip that, for sure.
Tp’s course was so-so.
It’s kinda, kinda boring sometimes.
Plus all those people in uniforms.
Makes the whole thing a failure.
And it was big time embarrassment when I decided to shut the whole audi up.
There was complete silence after I went- SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
But phew, no one except clique knew it was me.
I hate people who talk about respect when they are, NOT respecting themselves okay.
And those who block the escalators and Mrt way, watch out.
I’ve already erupted from all these taking in of nonsense.
I’ve seen, in fact, TOO MUCH of the ugliness of Singaporeans.
That doesn’t exclude myself, so I’ve tried and I’m succeeding :D
Olivia’s spells love, NOT.
Olivia spells Olivia right?
And love spells love.
Look at those silly bears above?
Makes me think of Silly :D
You’re so much missed.
And all the suan-ing equals love,
I’m still able to take that, I'm proud to say :D
Helping out at the stall,
My oh my, look at all these kinds of Singaporeans.
Weirdos, lots of them.
And that principal,
I think I’m gonna start writing to you and get 100 people to sign the letter.
I don’t see no reason why Mrs Tan allows and NOT you?
Okayyy, I guess no trip to China this Dec.
Cause mummy doesn’t want to bother Aunt.
And I can go back during Feb I hope :D
Or rather, I must go back!
And I can’t wait to ask uncle about the cameras! :D
Those are really:
Love love love :D
Maybe I check out Bras basah firsttt. (:
Oh ya, YTSAs.
Events this Saturday @ Botanic Gardens, 2-6pm.
Interested let me know, I’ll give you the details :D
Okay, I’m skipping the Singapore Jewel Fest.
I haven’t got my stupid glam dress.
Sorry.
But mummy’s going on Friday as a invited guest,
Don’t know if I should tag along.
BUT, there’s training! ):
Stupid Dabian says I’m FAT, but I can take that.
And marathon’s on this Sunday.
BURN THE FATS, man. :D
See you at the finishing line.
The Bib and tee is LOVE.
Sometimes, even I can’t understand myself.
But I know its okay.
You’re LOVE :D
Labels: Love spells Love.
over and out 5:51 AM