Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Saturday, October 20, 2007

Rise and shine,
See you at the finishing line.
Great Eastern Run with Amorleelee,
And look at her bib, it writes irismo.
What a joke.
Had fun with the lomo!
And I’m SERIOUSLY thinking of getting one okay!
But from what I’ve ‘researched’, they only got the frog and the holga one.
Or should I source it from uncle first?
But he’s in China, far, far away.
I’m trying to pester mummy to go to Aunt’s in Taiwan.
But I think it’ll only happen next year.
Town-ing was fun yesterday, but I fell down.
Felt like a fool, seriously.
I’m broke.
But I’m happy I finally tried the barefoot dining just now.
Makes me smile. :D
Run was rather alrights, but it started at 830,
So the sun was bad, really bad.
Saw Anne, Cara, yilin and D heng.
Photos of us soon :D
p.s Cara was damn gay. i promise!
Well, timing for amor only, was above average.
but for me,
Kinda no.
But I’m accepting it cause of the blazing sun.
Rahhhhh, Miss my 10km days.
And that detention, its really omgggg.
Some words were meant to be spoken,
Some are NOT.
So here, NO.
Cheer up people,
Cause I love you peeps. :D
over and out 11:22 PM