Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Saturday, October 13, 2007

Right here believing for so long.
Alright, firstly, Selamat Hari Raya!
Thanks to sis that we got there so late and Aunt Chris went off.
But we saw her at the lift area.
Rahhh, there goes my Mini Toons.
Mummy asked me to sms her, BUT I don’t know how to start.
As usual, food and drinks.
Especially my favourite wings.
Thought Brandon and the other 3 weren’t there.
They were this Casey and Caleb there!
They’re twins, by diff of a minute.
That silly oh boy was so shy.
But they’re pretty shy,
And so lovable.
Then headed to town, seriously holding back my temptation to go into shops.
Managed to distract myself by going down to Alexandra Rd Ikea instead.
All I bought was a pathetic box.
Home sweet home now.
I’ve got a lot of thoughts running through,
But thank God, it’s all things that’re making me smile now.
Okay, it’s time for me to get Olivia’s album I guess,
Cause I’m only allowed to ‘emo’ after exams with Olivia :D
Okay, I’m in deep shit now,
I need to get my clothings soon for the Singapore Jewel Fest.
So looking forward to it.
And Aunt was being so nice,
She kept saying she ate this superrr nice choco cake and bought one for us to try.
Then she got 3 bags of Jap snacks down to us.
And I got a Prada sling from her.
Superrr nice hokay.
Alrights, off to bed.
:DDDD
Miss you the no. of times I breathe, hokay? :D
Okay, I got the Strong urge to run,
But I doubt I can go to ECP for morning runs tmr.
Damn it.
over and out 10:15 AM