Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Thursday, October 25, 2007

kinds of chances,
But you let it go.
Yadah yadah, post exams activities were way too boring.
And the only fun thing was the coming down of Click Five,
Which drove the crazy side of SJC out,
And yes, the uglier sides of some people.
Don’t understand how one can be so mesmerized with click five for that veh moment,
Or perhaps, the very few days and then poof, the craze is gone.
Then what’s the use?
And there’s this super craze with the hey there Delilah song, only.
Not the band.
But I love them, live the dream- they sang it, but it was a big no no.
Tom, your vocal so rocked in that song okay.
Okay, I’m bored so let me type some things about the song,
Tom had this hots for a girl Delilah and he lied that he wrote a song for her.
D obviously pestered him for the song, and if not for this girl and her pestering, this song wouldn’t have came out :D
But tom didn’t get her in the end ) :
If you want something, go get it yourself,
I’m none other than just your classmate, alrights?
Financial talk today and my buddy was michelle.
First it was boring, then it got fun.
And we were the richest as the blue collared workers at the end of the game.
Three cheers :D
Detention today was alrights,
Just that miss the played with the PA system and it made me feel so retarded.
Stacker thingy is way too fun :D
Sometimes, or rather, most of the time.
You get something because you earned it and you chose to work hard for it.
It doesn’e just come and goes people, hard work pays off.
Get my meaning? I doubt so, but I still choose not to come straight to the point,
If you’re really Smart, you would understand.
Leadership course was kinda fun, and the Netball Fiesta, so looking forward to it.
The reception was enjoyable and miss koh was being super funny with the tripod and camera.
And she disturbed as when we were blindfolded, total rah-nesss.
Mr chang was being super disturbing, especially the blind folding part,
I think I’ll end up like a retard.
Made new friends too (:
My super super schoolmates, all the best for O’s. :D
I’m all the way behind you guys, for sure ( :
Tomorrow’s the farewell for Mrs chan and mrs Das, farewell :D
Lost such good principals!
Alrights, I’m more than depressed to announce that I’m not gg for standard chartered this year and it’s a super sad sad case.
Since things are turning out the way it is, I still believe everything happens for a reason :D
What if I went and I died? =X
Realrun, goodbye too.
But I’m more heartbroken for SC! But its okay ( :
See you at the finishing line, next year 2008.
Okay, i'm in a huge state of confusion,
zen stone or the pocket sized creative?
over and out 5:46 AM