
Shopped at Zara, both sis got a dress each but I didn’t see anything I liked, so didn’t buy anything. The duos (Aunt and uncle) were super hilarious.
Parked the car at like a km away and we had to walk back. It was so tiring because we didn’t manage to find a space to park at the main gate. And as usual, it super unusual that uncle walked for such a long distance, he agreed to this too.
Next morning, (the usual routine in china, always) Dim sum-ed at Plaza restaurant. Dim sum there rocked. So long since I last ate such nice prawn dumplings. Then the duos went home, the 4 of us went shopping with the two daughters, Jessica and Janice. So the chauffeur drove us around for shopping. Super fun shopping and as usual, I didn’t buy much. Just bought a tee and a ring.
MACAU (shopping and place visiting)


Next morning, the tea ceremony for Grandma!
So yadah yadah…
We bought her a Jade and diamond pendant with a chain for her birthday from Singapore.
So around evening, we set off earlier than the rest, cause we wanted to follow cousins to make sure everything’s in place later on for the dinner.
In the midst, was invited into a room with some village head or smth? So weird and they’re like speaking so profoundly.
So dinner started and it was like wow, so many people but then what I hate in china is that you can smoke in aircon premises and that luckily I was sitting all the way in front. And it’s the first time that I sat at the main table with the red table cloth. Super fun.
Then all the family members were invited on stage for the cake cutting, champagne etc etc.
Sang Cantonese birthday song, Chinese and an English one. 3rd uncle gave a last min speech.
Then we decided to create trouble, “KISS HER!” We told grandpa! :D
Super hilarious, then he had no choice but to kiss her, so sweet at such an old age (:
Encore 3 times :D
But I didn’t managed to take a photo of that moment cause I was on stage and I didn’t realize some cousins didn’t come up, if not, I would’ve pass them the cam. Rahhh, missed that perfect moment.
Then Yum seng-ed, managed to get a cup of champagne and it tasted like super weird?
Then food was delicious, the longevity noodles, the roasted suckling pig, the abalone, the sharkskin, the soup, the fish and our red wine etc! And those carrots carving were way damn nice (: I wondered who would be capable to carve like 81 of such carrots for each table.
Then dinner ended and the waitress friend I just made came to me and said: you’re leaving? I don’t know why but she sounded damn sad?
Cousins dragged us up to the KTV room for singing sessions. But we only got into 1 room because the rest they booked involves drinking and smoking. And their karaoke rooms are damn great, like 8 times the K box rooms and it include waitress right by your side and a toilet inside the room.
Little nephew came along, and he was like what? “gambling” with the dices. Damn hilarious.
KIDS! (:

Mum didn’t come home the whole night because she was out there having fun. Super hilarious.
…
Off to Guangzhou (unexpected last min trip), daliang and xiaolan. Shopped, dim summed etc etc.
Spent a 1000 over dollars in a supermarket. Super wth lah. Kinda regretted because Aunt paid for all the expenses.Had steak at Venice! :D
Oh ya! Guang Zhou also has MRt but there’re called Metro stations. Singapore has standard tickets right?
Guangzhou has it too and its so cute. It’s just a plastic coin of the size of a dollar $ coin and you can use for a single trip. The coin’s damn cute. And of course I bought one as a souvenir: D
But Guangzhou’s really scary because there’s a lot of snatch and run. And some worst cases, they chop your hand off just to get your handbag. Wth!
The cousin finally get hours off to go out with us, went to factory while he settled his work. Then off to Da liang! (: The usual routine every year, he bought me track shoes. Then we went to this underground fashion shopping centre, the things there were damn IN but didn’t get anything there. Then off to the sports shopping centre. Managed to get a racket each, and the Kason there’s like wth, so much cheaper than Singapore. But didn’t want to splurge.
People in Guang Zhou are like aiming for the BMW logo at the front of the car? They scrape people’s logo to sell it and like wth? Cousin got his taken away, damn ugly lah.
Dinner-ed at this huge restaurant but I didn’t really eat. Was disgusted by the toilets I went earlier at the underground shopping centre. Was having a terrible migraine and feeling super nauseous.
Finally home sweet home. (:
Grandpa has been pestering us to try this 45 RMB wanton noodles (cause mostly wantons there costs a few bucks) nearing guang zhou and he has been talking about it for days. So we decided to accompany him. Drove the mini van and 9 persons went. That silly grandpa said a lot of hilarious secrets and inside joke because someone wasn’t there and we all had a good laugh.
Finally spotted that shop and went in. It’s more like a cheat. Waited hours for the wanton and they gave us all kinds of excuses still say one day limit of 30 bowls etc. Super pissed and they felt malu-ed cause they were selling what they claim as Singapore chicken rice and curry and its curry duck when we’re actually from Singapore?
The wanton finally came and it tasted horrible, the noodles had a strong smell of ammonium and the soup was ewww and the wanton was so hard and not nice. And we paid 405 RMB for it. Waste of time and money.
Finally got to see the new factory cousin bought, its kind of nice cause there’s like a canteen, 2 badminton courts, etc etc. Super spacious.
Then the hardest thing- goodbye.
Cried like dunno what, was holding back my tears when I waved goodbye to grandpa at his shop.
Took the bus back to Macau.
Went to Aunt’s shop first, sis got her haircut.
We were like practically eating the tidbits and taking the toys in aunt’s shop. HAHA.
Then off back to that Aunts house at night.
Had a chat with aunt in the night. It was very fruitful and touching of the way she sees life etc.
Now she’s raising funds to build a temple and all the money she got for her and uncle’s birthday, she donating it out.
She’s changed a lot. They way she treats and respects the kids. The way she looks at money and life. The way she lives is really commendable. (:
Then she gave me 2 tees and a dress for sis.
Gave mummy a blue gem ring and 2 necklaces for me and sis but I gave mine to soonpeng cause I already have one myself.
Next day, HK trip was cancelled because aunt has smth cropped up, but it’s ok.
So we went yum cha with mummy’s friends, also my aunts but uncle wasn’t there :(
Then mummy and friend went casimo ( look at that light!) and we went shopping.
Then shopped around and got 2 tops from Esprit.
The chauffeur took us home, rested for minutes. Then we went to a coffee house to rest and relax.
It’s really nice there, with the goddess of mercy statue and the nice breeze.
Then he drove us to some sports shop and suddenly asked us to get a pair of shoes each.
And oh man, I bought another track shoes, wanted to get dunks cause I’ve already bought track shoes but the dunks were all for guys. So had no choice.
He’s really damn nice.
Then off to get my favorites: the wife biscuits. We bought 20X8! :D
Homed and then we went with the duos car while the kids took the chauffeur’s car.
Back to plaza restaurant again. Food was damn nice. Lobsters, the rice, the sharks fin, the abalone, the grouper etc. So love that place. (:
Then off to the airport to check in.
Then off for a tour at “Hak Sa Wan” Quite a famous place. The sea breeze was nice, and it rocked.
Then back to the airport.
Went in and what!? We got all our bags opened. They threw all our liquids away. It included my Ice Tea! Oh man! Forgot to put it in the luggage. Then sis’s adidas deodorant got thrown, what was the worst was mummy’s cream got thrown. We were all whining. But we had no choice. L My adidas bottle nearly got thrown but I hurriedly drank up all the water and I was like- no more liquid already ok!
The ride was bad for me. Shivering non stop, coughing and I was praying and hoping we land soon.
But what I got fascinated about was that the starts outside the windows were like really bright and shining and it seemed so near. (:
Finally landed and home sweet home.
And the first sms I got was from silly (:
Silly, jia you! :D
Seen the doctor finally.
Monday and Tuesday no school for me (:
Take a rest.
over and out 2:31 AM
Y
You never know who's falling for your smile.