Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Friday, September 28, 2007
A series of unfortunate events.
Firstly, these two days have been Bad despite the ming tian hui geng hao and confiders.
Anyways, thanks for being there.
And for the phone incident, it’s chaotic.
Friends who’ve helped or tried to help or console me, a big thank you (:
Especially the one whom I’ve confided in for the past 2 days, though its _____________, but I’m shocked I actually confided in you.
School’s unfair, just like how life is.
I’ll make sure I get it back by Wednesday.
I don’t give a Damn.
And to relieve stress,
I’m gonna go jogging at ECP tmr early morning.
Jogging makes me happy.
And to L--, I think I’m despising you more?
I pray to God I won’t get you next year.
And carebear, I wanna talk to you!
Stress attack ):
And to all, I’ve got no one’s contacts now.
So I’ve been Mia-ing.
Esp to silly, oh man.
Missed.
Rahhh, shall stop here.
Mummy’s callinggg.
over and out 8:25 AM