Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Let’s start with Friday.
All I could remember was I skipped training and that funny Miss Chan.
Full stop.
Saturday
Went for my first job of my 15 years of life.
[ But it’s only a one day thing ): ]
Serene’s really funny and nice.
Sunday
Run for hope! :D
Miss Teh was being nice to fetch me from wdl to Sentosa.
The usual crap and nonsense and making fun of her.
Super hilarious.
And the onion joke! HAHA.
Monday
(Inside thing)
Someone actually really really pick me up?
Haha, damn funny.
Tuesday
And all I could think about was Awards ceremony.
As usual, the 2E was there. HAHA.
The ceremony was rather okay.
Helen got third :D
I hate the way _______ house looks down on us.
Eeeew.
Realized smth about being a ___ girl,
It’s really pressurizing.
And hey (though I know you don’t read my blog)
Be emo, NOT. :D
And for your F information,
It was F obvious and I feigned ignorance.
But yes, those trusts in you were long ago gone since Sec 2?
F bunch of idiots.
And to whom- my USED to be friend,
Shut the F up, Biatch.
Can I say you’re gross?
Haven’t I made it obvious enough?
Ok, now for the happy part, GLB 2 is found (I hope)
And the best thing is that I get to see GLB 2 like everyday :D
Wednesday
Started my day, the veh first thing was the usual :D
Mass ended super fast.
Got the Art exam questions, another period to be really vexed about.
Homed and slept for 5 hours and finally migraine vanished w/o the help of painkiller,
But my 5 hours is gone, but once in a blue moon (:
But with the help of air con, then I could do it.
Out of these 3 years, I vented it out the second time,
But I feel better :D Thanks babe!
And when I read people’s blog,
I really thank God, because I’ve managed to get through the period, all by myself.
And I guess, this’s the best accomplishments.
And I thought of smth, maybe I should do more reading up of my religion after reading that prayer book I read. :D it does sounds interesting, though I didn’t understand what I was reading.
I think I’ve got an imaginary friend.
:D
If every simple song I wrote to you
would take your breath away
I'd write it all.
over and out 8:39 AM