Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Saturday, August 11, 2007

It so beautiful.
Day well spent with; Lam pat pat, Amanda, Charlene and Miss Teh.
Super fun I promise. :D
Its just ____________________________,
So don’t blame me though :D
And I just love her Volkswagen (:
Wo ai ni men!
Can’t wait for the re-telecast tomorrow.
Cousins are coming again next Monday.
So we have to squeeze in the house again.
But I bet its cool, though its still Peilan coming over.
But her bro’s coming over too.
I remember those retarded funny days when we used guns to shoot dogs.
Haha (:
I think I need to learn from silly,
Gosh, that everlasting energy.
Oh man!
*I missed you so much silly one :D
I’m stressed with that same old few again.
And yeah, its all because of you all.
Can I say I’m starting to dislike you?
( Cause it’s not the first time you’re creating troubles,
and expecting me to clean up your mess? )
Nah, I’ll never give in to a friend like you, seriously.
Rainbow after the rain, just like what you told me (:
Ming tian hui geng hao!
over and out 9:56 AM