Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Silent secrets.
Let this be Funghua’s first thrashing session Okays.
No offence BUT,
If you think it’s you, SO BE IT.
Editted: from 220 words to 80 words.
( Decided to just zip up. )
THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.
DON’T DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU DON’T WANT OTHERS TO DO WITH YOU
BE ORIGINAL, what’s so difficult about that?
treasure what you have in front of you or you’ll regret it.
I don’t think you’re perfect either. In fact, NO ONE IS, I’M NOT TOO.
Just Effing let me lead my own life alrights.I MAKE CHOICES, I KNOW THERE’S CONSEQUENCES, SINCE I CHOSE IT, just let me do it.
Sometimes, if you think it’s someone else,
its actually you that I’m talking about.
Happy belated birthday Dad, LOVES!
There is 3 person on my mind, today, 21st Aug.
1. Duke,
2. GLB,
3. and Silly (:
I miss you guys.
The below applies to No. 1 and 3
因为, 你们在我心里,有一个非常特别的位置了。我爱你们,因为你们,我,才会有了笑容.
GLB! (:
What am I supposed to do? Tell me!
Rahhhhh. But I think _____________________.
:D
And my carebear, I miss you!
King and I is on Thursday, but then,
after what happened after the night of Phantom of the opera,
I’m lost for words. I don’t feel like going for plays because of that day.
Now I think of it, I shiver.
God bless me.
When shadows falls,
And block my eyes.
But I’m happy I managed to maintain this way, but then I don’t see any weird thing about being a _____, when actually you guys agree upon it.
Forget it, it’s as if you guys know anything.
I’m a happy kidd?
over and out 1:36 AM