Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Monday, August 27, 2007

I don’t know how to make it better,
Disappointment washed over me,
I just had to accept it.
Gosh, damn it.
I hope I can get over it soon, and I know I would.
2 more days till my holidays,
2 more days till the end of my deadline for clay.
6km was rather alrights, this is the first time I didn’t go for timing.
And that I finally ran a marathon WITH someone.
I always do it alone, and I would do so in future.
To that Army guy who passed away,
Rest in Peace and God Bless.
Towned with Yvonne the other day.
Rather interesting, especially the toys! :D
Funghua fell down in town, oh gosh, so embarrassing.
And what silly thing I did next was to hold a lunchbox and eat rice as I walked.
Well, this is who I am.
Truckloads of misses for Silly! :D
And for carebear, I really really miss you.
To do list:
1. Study!
2.Fix that damn MP4
3.Get my headset
4.Pack my stuffs
5.Give myself a rest!
over and out 5:39 AM