Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Suicidal,
Started my day super badly, just fcuking badly.
So much felt like crying out.
Why can’t you just effing put yourselves in my shoes?
Sometimes I really doubt those around me.
Only realizing when it’s the crucial moment.
Friends, I shall state here clearly, (just in case certain people say I’m selfish or break the promise, FYI I didn’t promise anyone to but any certain stuufs ok)
I might not be able to buy so much things for you guys,
Cause I don’t have cash okay.
Don’t take me for granted.
Queensway-ed and managed to get a bag and a bottle.
Like finally.
I guess this’s the last day,
And till now I haven’t told anyone.
Cause I’m sure you guys will SUAN and give unnecessary and Boo-ing.
So forget it.
Perhaps sometimes I really wonder who my friends are.
say whatever you want, comment whatever you want.
I’m currently pissed and fcuk-ed up and at the same time disappointed.
Cornered myself, thought about it.
But the only answers I found was tears.
Carebear! I need you.
Funghua will be back on the 9th, :D
I’ll miss YOU the most (:
Light up my sky, oh I’ve been down too long.
over and out 7:03 AM