Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Stand by me.
Days started off well, because I coincidentally saw silly when I was on the bus.
Silly looked silly =x.
Day was basically nothing interesting.
Same old thing;
Study, study, study.
Test, tests, tests!
I think I’m super stupid to not know that question.
Urgh, there goes my few marks.
Stay-ed back for Ne-mation.
Was rather productive. :D
Thanks Miss Teh, loves!
What do you guys really want?
No one’s perfect,
Just like you and me.
Funghua’s so gonna miss out so much fun,
But I believe,
I’ll have fun there too.
Bye bye teachers’ day, bye bye open house.
Fly back to my hometown.
Ps. I miss you like a child misses its blanket!
over and out 3:15 AM