It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Superwoman.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVELYN! :D Wo ai ni! You’re still the best teacher.
I’m so proud of myself, Cause I managed to pay that $105 bill by myself. And I’m so broke. I even eaten up in the marathon money.
I need kaching. I only got like vouchers with me instead of cash.
What can I live on now?
Total coolness, Going to aunts place on Saturday after NDP to stay. She’s away to England for Penny’s graduation ceremony. So cool lah, Both my aunt and uncle are lawyers, And she’s gonna be one too. :D Rich kidd.
I can go cam-whoring in that big big bungalow (: And I can bubble bath. :D
English’s was like hair tying lessons. And Pe was like horrendous. That miss chen again, Shouted at me. OMT, and wthhh, she rolled her eyes at us.
I miss my mini tennis and Miss Wong!
I miss Mrs Soon, Get well soon (:
Mama the was as usual, Being ‘bullied’ by me. But during CD lessons.
Yayness, Art tmr! Wih my clay. But I’m afraid I’ll have to do those tiring wedging process again. Cause I’m only left with a small chunk of clay.
And I fell in love with that chili cuttlefish. :D Accompanied me for 2 days.
Cookies baking was rather unsuccessful. But I promise, tonight’s rocks. Cause I managed to change the recipe.
Though half the lot was destroyed, I still have the other half (:
Eh hem, silly.
I finally ate my durian and my mangosteens today.
I hope there’s no training tmr, Cause it’s draining me out ): Look at michelle’s face! :D So cute.
Talking about michelle, I cannot believe that I took her phone home and that she can live a day w/o her phone.