Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Sunday, July 8, 2007

From zero to hero.
Note: this post will be mostly in green.
To show my support for the SOS call.
As usual,
Family days with not 2 but 3 families.
Amk hub-ed,
I still don’t really like that place,
No offence.
Just that Mos Burger spoilt my 1st half of the day.
Though it was crowded, but does that give them a reason NOT to wrap up the burger?
It’s like so un-hygienic.
Does that give them a reason to miss orders out,
And kinda have that heck care attitude?
Does it means that the missed- out order is done in sucha atrocious manner?
Ebi Rice with only a few drips of sauce and unsightly veggie and the way the burger was given.
Ewwww.
Then pool-ed.
Super hilarious I promise.
So long since I last touched pool.
Kinda missed it man.
But it’s alrights, cause I managed to get my hands on it today.
Then Celebrated birthday.
Happy birthday! :D
Freakk, mizuno do not have the number tags anymore.
But I don’t care, I must join the marathon!
Been waiting since last year!
So I guess, I’ve got world of sports left.
And yeah,
Joey, cheer up okays.
I’m here for you.
(: loves girl.
Shopping soon with sis,
And chalet soon with the 2 or 3 families.
I heard Ndp was nice (:
Daddy’s going to Hawaii!
Rahhhh.
But I’m planning to go to NZ.
Cause MY invited me to.
And mum should allow (:
At least,
I pray that she would (:
Silly,
Cause you light up my life.
I love you (:
Ps. I wore green today.
But I’m disappointed with the amount of people NOT wearing green
What a disappointment.
The earth’s ours and WE should make a difference (:
over and out 7:09 AM