Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Saturday, July 21, 2007

Don’t wanna try.
Days whizzed past,
But I haven’t __________________.
Is this good news or bad news?
But I just know that I ____________,
And I don’t know why.
Will the sky ever fall down on me?
Ndp was bad.
We only managed to satisfied half of the full marks, 5/10.
And I was a plain idiot.
One, was rather worried about evelyn and gang.
Two, the camera man was standing right in front of me.
Three, my heart’s just not with me.
And I held back my tears during NDP,
I was just trying to be strong.
Eve and group, tear no more ok.
I love you all, everyone of you.
My greatest achievement,
I did my make up 100% fully by myself.
Why must everyone put on a mask.
And smile when you want to look best in photos?
Why must you live in the shadows of others?
Why must you satisfy people?
That’s when,
I’m changing, yes now,
Right now.
Just indifferent to your perspective.
So just shut up.
I smiled before I fell asleep.
“Life’s never complete without silliest silly. (:”
Sucha perk up after a long and bad 20072007.
I’ll try my best to forget you,
And make the feeling go away.
But I doubt I can do it.
Silly, missed ! :D
my reason for living is you.
should i just switch off my phone?
so i won't stare at it forever,
and wait for
the screen to light up with your name.
over and out 8:33 AM