Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Sunday, July 1, 2007

For good times, and bad times.
Forget about everything and run away.
30th june, 1st july.
These are just 2 days which made me go almost emo.
Cried and cried.
But to those out there who cheered me up and asked if I’m okay;
Wo Zhen De Ai Ni Men.
Silly! MY! CAREBEAR! SILENT ANGEL! DUMBLING! CHARMAINE! XINYU!
If w/o you guys,
I doubt I’ll even be here blogging.
Xie Xie Ni Men De Ai.
Silly,
Thanks for those cheer ups and everything under the stars.
It’s really heart warming and I love you.
It’s nice to have a superrrr friend like you.
MY, you’re like a power ranger (:
Loves.
Carebear, i can let everything out.
Etc and more and more.
By today,
I guess I’ve given up on this ___, so easily.
You made me lose faith and trust in you.
Forget it.
I just effing fell today,
And I hate it.
Forget about everything and run away.
Let the chocolates drown the sorrows.
over and out 4:43 AM