one of them.
It's killing me,
Hongkies had flown.
I hate goodbyes.
i miss the sisters.
we gossiped etc.
we talked etc.
we shared. (:
we even saw a soon to start gang fight at the pitch dark basketball court when we decided to walk home instead of cabbing.
then this stupid driver drove full speed behind us.
idiot.
then i told them about singapore.
eg, ah lians and ah bengs.
at first they were confused.
but after that fight they know what bengs and lians are.
then mats and minas.
their school life etc are much more :D
But i'm happy i managed to 'send them off.'
Talking about sending them,
i was stuck at performance area.
They wouldn't let me out, cause i didn't have a pass.
Stuck at esplanade, no way out.
stuck at millenia area.
stuck at marina square.
I was almost about to break down.
Cause i was still in my pe attire.
And my makeup went off when i said goodbye to them.
I haven't done my hair and makeup.
so after 2349856980 years of really sprinting all over the place.
I managed to think of a way.
I go by the hotels. (:
it worked. Followed those soka people in.
I'm done (:
But the moment i reached,
and mrs elang was like staring at me.
oops, i'm sorry.
This week passed in the blink of an eye.
I'm having really heavy stiches,
and i feel like going to the doctor.
i cant move now,
But after 'research' it just said its about breathin gor eating too much?
forget it.
china buddies are coming tomorrow,
and i haven't bought anything because i gave me lionel to the sisters.
Screw it.
When i think of you, i tear.
Yes, so i teared.
Rahhhh, can i stop having sweet dreams.
I don't want any nightmares.
Can i stop dreaming?!
Ndp was kinda great.
Now i knwo why i'm a fool on the platform.
Cause my lights are on when they're supoosed,
though on when they're supposed to be on,
BUT it offs anytime.
Which always makes me not 'shining'.
But i don't think its perfect yet, serious.
We're aren't in sync lahhh.
i'm watching secrets the day its coming out (:
yay, i think its a awesome and interesting movie.
i've got nothing to say.

i watched simpons with the sisters
and it so rocked!
ignore that woman.
midnight movies just rocks.
Silly :D
you make me happy.
i'll still be missing you silly one.
this post's crap.