Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Copycats.
Ok, like whatttt.
This world has NO sense of originality anymore.
What I just saw for the plain one hour,
Has been all from someone else.
Those words, phrases etc.
Gosh,
I mean if you do want to mimic someone,
Don’t be so obvious? Or rather ask for permission them credit the person?
What’s so difficult man?
This world’s getting more and more artificial.
School’s been- STRESSFUL.
1. Geog proj which is killing me.
2. Physics and English test which already killed me today.
3. homework and more homework.
4. sometimes, ndp kill too.
5. my art!
Brought back my clay home to do up my proj.
But then, I’ve got no inspiration.
The whole class has almost finished, but I destroyed my work the very last moment again.
This made me think of the self portrait I did.
Which in the end, I cried.
Goshhhh.
I miss my 1j99! (:
I saw cass on bus today.
Makes me think of camp.
Which makes me smile!
Okay, i've just heard this phrase on someone's friendster.
'paper hearts and plastic smile'
But i promise i didn't derive it from that song.
What's more.
this's the first time i'm hearing it.
So no offence. (:
Smokers should jolly well get the f out of my sight.
From then, everytime i smell the smoke.
I seriously can't breathe.
And i hate that feeling.
PLEASE! get away from me.
Thank you.
Damnn it.
Silly,
You’re very much missed :D
over and out 6:02 AM