Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Friday, July 20, 2007

Prayers.
First thing,
I hope that person who got knocked down by the Mrt’s okay.
And those recent injuries and accidents I’ve seen.
Life’s really fragile.
Could still remember that bus accident which made me cry on my way to school.
And got so frightened by the geog horrow images.
In the end, the man passed away.
That crushed lorry witht the man stuck inside.
Rest in peace.
You never know if tomorrow ever comes.
You never know.
Had been really sick,
So sick that I had no choice but to rest at the side while training.
So I skipped all my multiples and singles, total boo-ness.
I miss training.
But I had fun sprinting and being the last runner, it gets me so high.
Classes have been really boring I promise ):
Racial harmony was rather okay.
Costumes were pretty and so nice.
Especially Linsin’s okay!
So cute :D
I’ve seriously been thinking of someone I really shouldn’t think of.
But, I’m outcasting you away, as far as I can. Tsk.
Vjc trip was alrights.
Ice cream and jellies.
‘someone’s’ missing someone.
Oh man, I think I’m really in love with triple L, LLL! :D
Nah, I’m not supposed to do so.
Silly! :D
Been so sweet, I shall melt you, soon! :D
Bean misses you too.
And another one’s been sending me melting sms,
So sweet and melting.
I love you, *always.
*like I said, I try my best to make it forever ok?
I see your true colours shining through,
But I’ll miss you,
Even more.
I’ll try my best ok?
over and out 8:53 AM