Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It’s so beautiful,
It makes you wanna cry.
School’s been rather okay I should say.
But the proj and some people around are just the mood spoilers.
I miss playing mini tennis all of a sudden.
And that 35 mins session isn’t enough I promise!
I miss my bits and pieces gang.
I miss the Sec 4s.
I miss Miss Ling.
I miss my silly.
Overall, I miss almost everyone.
Oh ya, to all the birthday babes,
Happy birthday.
I love you all (:
And Chinese lessons are getting more ‘interesting’
And spent like so long on this ‘xiong da wu nao’
Thingy to bras and cups then *censored.
Oops =X
Oh ya, I nearly died today during English lessons.
Both Mamas aren’t here in school.
And this’s super weird.
I asked to go to the ladies for more than 5 times,
The relief rejected me all the times.
She was like;
1.wait for the class to come in first.
2.wait for the class to settle down first.
3.After you all greet me.
4.After I mark the attendance.
5.etc….
6.Finally she asked me over.
Miss chen: what’s your name?
Me: Funghua.
Miss Chen: Okay, you may go now.
-_-/// goshhhh.
How ‘cute’ can that teacher get.
NDP was alrights.
Loads of jokes and laughter (:
So well done SJC :D
I'm immune to dry ice. :(
All along you’ve been the only one on my mind,
You have the answer (:
Cause your hearts with me :D
I miss you :D
over and out 8:07 AM