Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Saturday, July 14, 2007
heart disaster,Hello world,
Ndp was rather okay today,
Cause I’m still not satisfied with the dance.
I think the Sec 2s and 3s timing are so not together.
And I think it looks rather unprofessional.
But ricky gave us more than an 8 (:
And we had 96.+++ attendance.
We’ve made the citeria.
But to that girl who went for the harry potter movie,
I think you’re so not committed.
Fancy skipping an NDP show cause of a movie.
And its not rehearsels anymore, its already official shows!
Okay,
As the fireworks made that beautiful background.
A lot of stuffs went past my mind.
And those times, those people.
I just miss it but I know it’s unlikely we go for this’s years.
So forget it.
I’ve got more things to look forward to.
I nearly cried.
I think pavitra’s the most beautiful today :D
And the makeup and hair-styling sucks.
But funghua managed to skip it.
So no make up or hairstyling for me (:
I’m just who I am.
Sometimes, I feel bad treating you like that,
And I’m trying to change my attitude towards you.
So bear with me a lil’
Cause I’m trying to make a difference.
Geography project’s killing me.
Oh god, I think I’m moving to Newton to stay till Wednesday.
How cool man.
But I don’t know how to get to school,
And I guess I’ll be late for school.
But its cool,
The whole bungalow to yourself and sis.
With 2 maids.
And it’s so near town,
I think I can just live a happy life there.
oh man,
cousing just added me on msn.
then i was like who're you?
tell me before i block you.
Then he was like your cousin also dare to block.
then i realise he's ouyang yong tai! (:
HELLO :D
Okay,
Someone’s been bombarding my mind nowadays.
I can feel your heartbeat,
But I don’t know where you are.
Silly,
I miss you, so much so much (:
Wo ai ni.
over and out 9:52 AM