Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007

City lights.
Today was rather boring.
4 periods of physics.
How scary can that be?
I don’t mind 4 periods of PE cause it means tennis!
I don’t mind 4 periods of ART cause its clay work!
Talked about bed sheets, mandai etc.
Practically crapped through a period!
Eng was disaster.
We were on our way back to class.
The huge group which was with us mins ago were like crowding round the door.
Mrs soon locked us outside the class!
Cause we were late!
And this is the first time I’ve experienced that,
And the first time she’s doing that.
Mama teh was as usual,
Walking past and stuffs.
Kind and I thingy was rather troublesome.
Had to go to the office to call mummy.
So in the end, mummy just rejected me.
So now, I’m going kinda w/o letting her know.
And I’m paying the money by myself.
Gotta save up!
Mrs soon was like “ funghua’a one is worst, her amount of money cannot even afford a plate of chicken rice.”
*laughters.
Oh man, I’m the most pathetic one in class.
Balance In edusave: $1 +
First time in my whole life.
And from now, I gotta pay everything by cash.
So unfair ):
Lunched at hougang mall.
Quite fun.
Funghua starts waving madly at ctee’s group and pointing etc.
Another group thought we were waving at them.
One of the friendlier ones waved back at me, and I waved wildly.
So we decided to embarrass them.
Went down a storey walked towards our group of friends and waved.
Oops, super malu for them.
I need to buy pressies!
And I practically spent 1hr and 20mins doing a maths sum just now,
And till now, its unsolved.
How stupid can I get.
Silly, wo xiang ni :D
Hurry appear! (:
*pray for the Koreans held hostage.
It makes a difference.
Few more minutes.
I’ve been worrying since last night.
God bless them.
Please, release them.
over and out 7:29 AM