Everlasting pain.
I guess this blog’s gonna be so
emo. (NOT)I’ve cried,
again.After reading Kay Hwa’s stories again.
It’s really of how a pity the ending was,
But like I said, it’s a story.“Why do we always ponder on what changes another person had undergone,
Yet NEVER looking at the mirror to see OUR OWN changes?”“Why are we always trying to pose for the best posture for the camera, when we
Know we can NEVER change reality?”Think about it,These 2 questions can make me cry.
Maybe it’s not how the world looks at you, but how YOU look at the world.When you think of happy moments, you’ll be happy.
But when you think of sad moments, you’ll be sad.
Simple as that :DChinese lesson was a
blast.Had a debate on
kinship, love and friendship.My group was on
friendship.The debate got real hot, and we kind of left other group speechless.
So yay! (:
And someone cried cause of the debate, but you know.
As usual, same case.
Shall not elaborate.We were late for training for like 45 mins, but no one was willing to cab down.
So yeah.Geog lesson was rather
productive.Cause mama soon advised us on how to present and stuffs.
And it was rather obvious the group she was talking about was ours,
reading straight from it.
So
what’s the point of me trying to put the whole thing together?
Haiz.Maths was rather disappointing,
Feel like calling myself stupid or something ):
Didn’t manage to finish my test.
Which means,
flunk**In the sense of my term.Damn it.Thank goodness,
Physics test is
postponed.But biology test is scheduled on Wednesday.
Miss ling’s leaving on the 10th august but she doesn’t want anyone to send her off.
I’ll miss her, I really do miss her!My clay work’s getting out of place.
It’s like the 3rd time I’m redoing it.
And it’s due on Friday.
So phew, I’m left with engraving and decorating it.
Silly was being nice,
Waiting for me to finish my work before sleeping.
And silly dozed off! Oops. (:
Its ok, I appreciate it :D
Loves!Fever feels like its coming for the past one week plus.
But the heat’s still trapped inside.
Tummy ache made me distracted from my paper.
Migraine’s halfway coming now and then.
Chest pain’s really a question mark for me.
I’m off to do research on chest pains.Musculoskeletal Causes