Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Conclusion.
It’s rather obvious, perhaps not rather.
But Super obvious what you’re trying to do and what you’re up to.
I’ll just stand my guard.
I seriously need my Carebear now, cause I need to pour things out.
Seriously.
School was rather alrights,
Except for the weather and the drowsiness.
From Cara’s Blog, I think its so super obvious and true I swear.
The world is so cliche.
I only read 5 blogs a day.
And yet I can find same pet phrases and terms used.
Originality doesn't exist anymore.
Just face the harsh reality man.
YES IT DOES.
And Mrs Soon was being very funny yet strict at the same time
And she asked us about Dating, Boyfriends and stuffs.
Cause we were having those Sexual lessons thingy.
And she asked me questions.
And I seriously don’t know how to answer.
Then she was like who wants to share about your date thingy?
Wth, sabo me?!
Nevermind, I managed to push it off.
Then she was like “ Girls, I don’t know your private life but the moment I’m talking about this, you girls blush from head to toe.” Kinda thing.
Then I was like learning the dance steps while the teachers were talking.
Suddenly Mr sim was like funghua, come here!
Then omgggg, I thought he caught me dancing or what.
Rahhh-ness.
And I just miss you.
And whattt, mum complained to MY that MY pampers me too much :(
over and out 4:45 AM