Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Madness,
Clothes matching with sis was fun though. (:
And she finally get what i meant,
and followed my advices.
I'm happy (:
Trained with sis up to town, then headed off to the airport.
I’m so proud of you two, cause you came.Waited for an hour plus before they arrived.
And I didn’t regretted going cause I saw huilin and peishan! (:
I miss them!Hmmmm, then headed off to Dhoby to meet him.
Stomach was growling by then.
Tcc-ed for dinner with him.
And finally I drank my iced latte mocha!
Haha, I was being a
freeloader.But then it was my birthday treat.
So thanks (:
Sometimes, I really am very touched by these people who tried to touch up,
Like 10 days after my birthday (:
Thanks a lot (:
So, since he knows that I love mango,
We walked to Bugis for desert. (:
Had TWO bowls of mango desert.
Luckily I didn’t try the 3rd kind.
I know, im a pig.Was so super full.
Had a lot of talks and ‘secret’ sharing.
So time well spent. (:
Thanks and <33333s.Then bused home, and I was
nearly emo.Long bus rides just make me think.
But then, I can’t emo!
Cause I thought of what silly told me.So I just let those thoughts float around.
Then it just
drifted off.And yeah, have been keeping this in my mind.
I was wondering why people can’t even live their own life.
Its just the same as originality.
Oh my tian, and its not only I am the one noticing it.
There’s a few other you know.
And I think you’re such a loser you get what I mean.
Oh man, I ‘hate’ to say this but, you just don’t rock lah.
I’ve been bottling this up, and it has been nearly a month.
Come on’, live your own life.
___________, Wake up!Silly, where’d you go again?
Hahas, but
I’m glad you’re back.So thanks for all those who sms-ed and kept me company (:And oh ya,
Happy Two Years anniversary sis!
I love you.Oh, MY, thanks for caring.
And i'm a good good girl ok.
This girl's sweet:but you know something, SHHH! its a secret u cannot tell ayone! its only for your ears to hear
i miss you morestestestestestestestest!I don’t know why,
But nowadays,
_____________.
Tell me why.Can I go for stargazing again?Just when you thought everything’s in place,
out of the blue, it knocks you off your feet
I’m not gonna let that happen (:
I love you.
over and out 7:33 AM