Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Thursday, June 7, 2007
Trust.WKW had been a really hectic one.
But it’s over now.So I guess my 5 hours of training yesterday wasn’t wasted.As I sat there with my backpack strapped on my back,
Thoughts went through my mind.
In that crowded yet cooling bus,
I held back my tears;
Told myself,
Its okay, at least you enjoyed it.
Then, I smiled. :D
Thanks silly for being there all the way.Sinseh-ed.
As usual sat there expressionless as he pushed and pushed.I nearly got the needles and the electricity treatment.
*shivers.
The first thing when I hear aunt was coming;
Pulls off my guard and sat properly.She nagged again.Oh wells, that rich woman changed her car again.I’m rather pissed with sisters,
Caused they were being super irritating when mum was buying my gift.
It pissed mum off home.
They said it was unfair etc and they want it too etc.
Omggg, I hate it.
Forget it man, I can’t be bothered with the gift.
And sis lend her duffel away when I said I needed it.
Oh darn.
Oh wells, I don’t feel that I have a birthday today.Seriously.
Someone change my thinking please.But there's someone out there who made me have the feeling such that,birthday's gonna be a runaway kinda thing.Sounds exciting silly :DAND for this, <333333333333333s.Jenn’s being a super envy of others lah.
1.65m at 39 kg.That
skinnaye! (:
And building wooden toilets is her pasttime.
And look at her long nails.


Oh well,
I gotta keep telling myself,
明天会更好!Its not that the passion has subsided,
But it’s the love that isn’t there anymore.Just when i really believed,and thought everything was getting better.It's gone, within that second.No worries,
iloveyou.
over and out 4:43 AM