Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Friday, June 29, 2007
Tears, they don’t seem to go away.Pardon the Fs.
I seriously don’t know how many times I’ve cried this week.And now, here I am, crying as I type this.
Damn.
The whole week’s been just a waste of time.
And those quarrels and rubbish,
Get lost okay!
Its just that noone saw my tears in school.
It’s just so F disappointing and F hurting okay.
So just F leave me alone.I don’t feel like talking to anyone,
So I guess tmr, I’m not going home.I just don’t like it okay,
Why not you just F put yourself in my shoes?Its more than what you expected I’m going through.
And the only one I’ve poured out to is my carebear.
But carebear can’t be around all the time right.It’s just F annoying and F insulting.There’s NO place I rather be.1109
I swear I’m feeling much better.
Kinda told people to leave me alone.
Thanks silly.
Like the second time I poured out everything like a heavy downpour.
And thanks for listening and be there for me.
Haven’t been contacting silly regularly, but then.
I love you, cause you really are there when I broke down.
Thanks for making me smile.
I love you!
(: I can smile now.
over and out 6:05 AM