Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Somerset, sakura
Today was Great, seriously.
Okay, first, happy birthday XINYU,
Funghua LOVES you! :D
I saw Auntie with Cass and Steph with Kim.
Kim , I miss you.
So I hugged her.
Sakura-ed.
Super yummy and Birthday girl was complaining for dessert,
But when it came, she dreaded it (:
Wasabi cake with ice cream! (:
YOU STOLE THE LIMELIGHT.
Then I gave free hugs, to charmaine ( miss Skinny ) and XINYU.
How cool, I miss free hugs.
Walked my Dumbling home,
Then I walked home.
See how nice I am dumbling.
I miss my silly, a lot (:
I know you missed me too.
Wo ke yi, pei ni qu kan xing xing.
Today just reminds me of my 15th birthday.
It was so Wonderful.
And I mean it, seriously.
Where you guys stood by me,
Where the birthday songs came.
The handshakes and the smiles.
Its more than enough. (:
And that night, when I was so down.
What you all told me,
It made me realize a hundred things.
I promise, I’ll remember that birthday (:
Xinyu,
I hope you liked everything. :D
I’ll end it with,
COFFEE, TEA or ME?
over and out 10:39 AM