Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Skinny,
Main highlight of the day.
Funghua went cycling for 7 hours and rested for an hour.
So she cycled non stop for 6 hours.
Except for traffic lights.
First time in my whole life I cycled on the road with so many cars,
And zoom, its like just cm away before you touch the vehicle.
Ultra coolness.
So I’ve been to Marsiling, Admiralty, Yishun and Sembawang.
Started outside woodgrove and kinda ended there too. (:
Benn to places like the Senoko Incineration plant, Singapore Yatch Club,
Sembawang Park, Sun Plaza, The Causeway, Champions Way and the BEST=
Hot spring at the sembawang.
Its really like boiling water out of the tap.
And its cool.
Felt so relaxed after that 3 hours ride.
There were people cooking eggs and washing their clothes, like wth.
And This massager came to us and crap.
I don’t believe you.
I love that 7 hours spent with Evelyn!
Oops, sounds as if im calling my friend.
She was being super lame and a retard. (:
But she’s nice.
Everyone thought I’m her daughter or hmmmm, her sister?
So funny.
Then the massager was like maybe cause you gave birth to her then you’re experiencing back pains.
*Funghua starts to laugh like MAD.
Like so funny can.
Seriously lah, no one believes she’s my primary one form teacher can!
And she paid for EVERYTHING, like again.
Ice Kachang, 100 plus, Ice Cream, Pancakes and she gave me her gel padding for the bike.
I think its quite expensive.
Then she was like I only have one butt, so I only need one.
She super purposely lah.
And I malu-ed myself at the ‘tall grass!’
Rahhhhhh.
But some idiots were being very idiot when we only took the very side of the road,
In a single file.
They have to honk at us like dunno what shit.
Okay, I’ve found places where I can take super nice photos,
I mean it.
Okay, I’m going to the airport tmr,
Christal I’m so sorry man.
Seriously, I feel like a baddie.
Many thoughts ran through my mind like very slow and steadily.
When you see the downhill, you get so happy.
When you see the uphill, you dread it.
These ups and downs are just part and parcel of life.
It’s the same as;
When you’re in good times, prepare for the bad times.
Then you’re in bad times, remember the good times.
I can’t remember the person who said it.
So credit to _________. (:
And I’ve learnt that IJC is spelt as INNOVA.
Ooops.
And their Chinese address for IJC’s way too cool.
And I’ve found out a lot of secrets about Evelyn.
Oops =x
Okay, enough is enough.
Stop talking about cycling cause it made me an ugly duckling.
I’m burnt.
Okay, Silly’s like MIA now.
Okay, not fully but like 50-50.
I miss you lah.
Come out! (:
Oh ya, I’ve got the Bean plushie (:
Super cute.
It makes up Chocolate Bean,
*get it? (:
*funghua SMILES.
Okay, I haven’t eaten the whole day except for all those junkies.
And I don’t feel hungry at all,
I dunno why.
But its cool, I lose the fats,
I don’t wanna ADD on anymore (:
over and out 8:16 AM