Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Silent walk home.
Thoughts ran through, slowly and steadily.
I started to pick up points and pondered.
These are the greatest things in life.
And I feel blessed.
Thank God.
This sentence really woke me up:
haha.. life is full of surprise.. so so so.. how can u even spare time for emo-in..???
so, say u hav no time for tt k..hee
As usual,
Just do it :D
Something nice and awakening (if you really understand):
One hundred percent of the shots you don’t take don’t go in.
Wayne Gretzky.
I seriously miss silly,
And that SILLY little secret.
How hilarious! :D
You make me smile.
See that veh nice picture here?
I want it as my birthday present.
But I guess, only in my dreams.
I don’t mind if the whole world who knows me shares kachings to buy it for me.
Or whoever who buy it for me, I think I can just give you a kiss.
Nah, im not so cheap and easy. (eh hem.)
Funghua! You’re thinking TOO much ok!When pigs fly, the bag will come.There’s this converse basketball match down below my block,
For a few weeks le.
And I think its super interesting :D
And I never fail to hear the whistle blow from here!LingZhi makes me awake :D
over and out 5:13 AM