Fungie Loves You.
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming.
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling.
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Significance.
Match with FMSS,
Its just ________.
Don’t do what you don’t want others to do onto you.
And I guess you felt what I felt.
And please, learn your badminton rules well.
That’s all I can say about the match.
But thanks silly :D
Silly: Yeah Yeah.. I’m here..Always here..
Totally melted me.
I seriously miss my silly!
Because you make me smile when I think of you. ( Esp. that phone call )
You kept running in my mind.
And you were the one always there :D
Joey’s blog: And Funghua tried patting me to sleep lastnight. How funny. Her silly. And my Sweets. Lols. Nice people. Agree, funghua? :D
Cool. :D
And I guess I’m going to train myself tmr,
Because I don’t think there’s a match tomorrow.
But on Thursday I guess.
Not confirmed.
Managed to get myself home w/o the help of cab!
And I’ve finally managed to get myself my cravings for weeks.
MANGO MILK TEA and shaker fries.
And for my sister, FIRST time in her life.
She ate seaweed.
Sis was being nice too.
She gave me a bottle of adidas deodorant.
I though it was half full =x
In the end it turned out to be a new one.
She bought 3 bottles, cheap sale I think.
Thought through,
Went through,
Felt it, seen it.
I guess I’ve got the answer in me.
So it doesn’t really matter because I’ve told myself before I accepted it.
What Mrs. Chan said was true.
What Miss Chow, Mrs. Ong, Miss Low etc said was true :D
I’ve just got to accept the fact though it really hurts.
But come ‘on girl, you can do it :D
All I want is to play a match w/o regrets.
God help me.
The best match ever was the one with XinMin :D
I won, but it isn’t about winning.
It was the feel and the way I deployed my shots.
That was my proudest moment even though I was the 3rd singles,
And the team had lost.
That was just plain cool.
Consistency! Come on funghua! :D
I miss training with Mr. Yeoh.
But, I’m not sure if he’s still in this world but yeah.
I miss your trainings Mr. Yeoh. :D
You’ve been a really GREAT coach :D
Sometimes, I hate you.
I really do.
It’s the slightest thing that makes me hate you.
Why not you think about it?
Who was the one who’s so worked up?
Who’s the one at fault?
I’m still trying to allow myself to forgive you for what you did last year.
But you’re making things worst.
You really are.
It was tough, really tough.
All the things you spoke,
The way you spoke.
The way you threw people’s respect and trust in you.
Come’ on. Think about it. :D
Oh ya, my IC! I haven’t even taken the photo.
I don’t care, I must make sure it’s nice then I want it :D
And my birthday wishes:
However, if I had a wish that WOULD come true, it would be number 6.
1.To be a happy kidd ( already fulfilled by silly )
2.To really help those in need ( I’m getting the hang of it )
3.Crumpler?
4.Duffel?
5.World peace ( except for me and my greatest enemy )
6.____________________________. ( Only God knows )
7.That prince oversized racket.
8.That Nike court shoes, or the mizuno one?
9.To Excel in my studies
10.To be Hardworking :D
11.To love, care and to share.
12.To be whom I really want to be.
But up there, there’s NOTHING anyone could satisfy.
So forget it. I’m writing it for the sake of writing.
So people, start doing what you really want before you regret it.
I’ve just ‘attended’ some talk by a Chinese physician.
And I discovered a LOT of facts!
And its TRUE, just by looking at your hand.
It does wonder.
And that its not that I crack my fingers too much,
Its actually some health issues.
The mystery’s solved.
I seriously miss MISS SHERILYN :D
Hurry meet up girl.
Cathy, D you two still owe me date.
And oh ya, i still owe my idiot a date.
over and out 6:35 AM